Four Stages of Inbound Marketing:
Attract, Convert, Close and Delight
Part 1: How to Attract the right audience to your business?
Create great content to gather the right audience
Starting with the Attract stage, your first point of interest to having a successful Inbound Marketing Business Growth is developing high-quality content. The key is to create remarkable content centered around the wants and needs of your potential buyers. Its always a good idea to have a solid idea and goal set in place before you begin content creation.
3 Components to Quality Content Creation:
- Decide what topic you want to write about.
- What format you will use?
- What is the purpose of the content?
After you plot out the basic fundamentals of content, it's time to think about who you want to target and attract to your site.
Concepts to consider when you are targeting your audience
- Who are your buyer personas?
- Where are they in the buyers journey?
Why are buyer personas so important? During the Attract Stage of Inbound Marketing it's all about appealing to eventual customers, and bringing the right traffic to your site. You don't want to attract just anyone, you want to attract the right people.
At Donovan Digital Solutions our expert marketing Team attracts ideal customers by creating relevant content
These people are most likely to become leads, and ultimately "happy customers." Your ideal customer is known as your buyer persona.Hubspot defines Buyer Personas as "Semi-fictional representations of your ideal customer based on real data and some select educated speculation about customer demographics, behavior patterns, motivations, and goals."
Buyer Personas are the most crucial piece to your Inbound Marketing Strategy because they are the focus of your message.
Personas are an ideal representation of what your actual customer is really like, this is based on:
- behavior patterns
By understanding your personas and what makes them tick, you are able to create relevant content, attract the "right" people, distribute relevant content accordingly, and ultimately produce great results.
Remember its about "them" not "us," empowering, innovating, and educating your persona, will dramatically increase traffic to your site, ultimately bringing them back for more.
The Importance of the Buyers Journey to Growing Your Business
Now that you have established your "ideal customer," it's also important to factor in the buyers journey. What exactly is the Buyers Journey and how can I Use it to understand my customers?
The Buyers Journey is the process your buyers go through while they are actively investigating all options possible leading up to their final purchase.
The Buyers Journey Process is composed of 3 stages:
- Awareness Stage - Where the buyer has determined they have a problem that needs to be solved
- Consideration Stage - The buyer is now debating all options and solutions to help them solve their problem
- Decision Stage - The buyer decides on a product or service that best solves their problem
Being aware of where the buyer resides along the buyers journey helps determine how you will format your particular content around the specific wants and needs of your buyer. This also builds trust and rapport between you and your buyer, ultimately giving you more control and better prediction on closing sales.
Inbound Marketing Tools used to Attract customers and guide them through the buyers Journey
- SEO - The majority of your customers will begin their search on-line when looking for a way to solve their problem. Our job, at Donovan Digital Solutions is to make sure your're "showing up" distinctly when and where your customers are searching. In order to do that......Our professional SEO strategists create targeted and valuable experiences to earn traffic for high-value long tail keywords. This also entails optimizing your pages, creating content, and building links around the provisions your buyers are searching for.
- Blogging - Inbound marketing starts with blogging. Consistently writing educational and entertaining content that answers your potential customers questions is a great way to drive traffic to your site.
- Pages - First Impressions are everything to online business growth. If you don't have an appealing website, your chances of reaching your ideal customers becomes nearly impossible. Optimizing your website to appeal to your ideal buyers and transforming your website into a beacon of helpful content provides a first impression to keep viewers coming back for more.
- Social Publishing - Successful inbound strategies are all about producing remarkable content and social publishing allows you to share that valuable information on your social media pages. This builds further engagement with your prospects, and gives your business a human face.
At Donovan Digital Solutions we use a hands-on marketing approach that puts you in control of your business growth. By understanding your persona you have the ability to control your own success by attracting the right audience at the right time. Our expert marketing strategists can teach you how to stand out from your competitors and continue to meet your business goals.
Click below to get your Free Inbound Marketing Consultation.
Still need more Inbound Marketing Goodness?...click to learn about the Convert Stage!