SOCIAL MEDIA CAN Generate LEADS FOR YOUR BUSINESS
Social Media Marketing is one of the most successful forms of inbound marketing. The question should no longer be if a business could benefit from actively using social media marketing, but rather how to execute the best approach to advertising on social websites that generates the best results for your business.
Unless you live under a rock, then you have probably heard of Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and LinkedIn. Social media has consumed us as a society. Despite the ever-changing fads, from MySpace to Facebook to Twitter to Instagram, the one constant is that people are addicted.
If consumers are already more than willing to spend hours of their time on these sites, wouldn't it make sense to use them to your company's advantage?
Think about how much business and increased opportunities your competition is seizing just by having an online presence. Exposing your business on highly frequented websites is essential in today’s marketplace. Companies are investing a great amount of time and money into social sites because they generate sales leads.
Wanting to generate sales is never going to change, but how to successfully do it is constantly evolving. Companies follow the people, and right now, everyone seems to be on the Internet. Avoiding social marketing without becoming obsolete is practically impossible. Social Media Marketing is the best way to gain attention, popularity, and build credibility, all while staying connected with consumers.
How to Successfully Utilize Social Websites
When correctly using Social Media Marketing your business should see an increase in its website's traffic, brand awareness, credibility and popularity. Advertising on social media websites can potentially produce double the amount of leads that traditional techniques yield.
It is extremely cost efficient and the more happy followers gained by a company often results in more shares and positive word-of-mouth, which is essentially free advertising.
- Observe existing users- It would be smart to observe the experts in the field before jumping in to conversations and engaging with customers. See what is and what isn’t working for them. This will give your company a better idea about how it should approach prospects and get involved.
- Getting Involved- Interacting with your potential customers is one of the best ways to gain credibility and followers. Participating in Q&A and engaging followers in conversations that inspire a response shows consumers that you are devoting your time and are personally invested in giving them the attention, information, and answers they are looking for.
- Customer Focused- It is important to remember not to talk about your company’s products and services. People usually use social media to socialize, so bombarding them with advertisements is not going to be positively received. Address issues customers are facing and are concerned with and remember to never ask for anything in return. Follwoing these practices will make you their go to company out of everyone else in the industry.
- Be Creative- With so much competition in most industries it is important to create interesting, entertaining and engaging content. Focus on different material in each post or even target a different demographic. Creative posts can demonstrate personality and differentiate you from your competition. Include pictures, videos, and links, this will help you stand out and people will remember your company.
- Know Your Audience- Knowing your buyer persona tells you exactly who your prospects are and what they are looking for. This will allow you to tailor your social media marketing strategies to your consumer’s personal interests. Making your pages relatable and attractive to your prospective buyer will also work in your favor.
So remember, answer questions, always respond to comments, and ask how you can better serve people. The worst thing a company can do is ignore their target audience. Ignoring questions and concerns or deleting information, rather than addressing issues, can result in the loss of prospective and current customers.
Donovan Digital Solutions is highly experienced in developing social marketing campaigns and targeting your desired audiences. We address the needs and interests of your target audience, providing them with valuable content and engaging campaigns that your customers will want to be a part of.
If you would like more information on how we can best assist you in your Personalized Social Media Marketing Campaign click on the link below for a free consultation with an experienced marketing professional at Donovan Digital Solutions.